Ask me anything
soramao asked: Hi. I'm really amazed by your works of biscuits! X) Could you instruct me how you make these if you like?
Hi! So sorry for my late and thank you for the message! Of course I can instruct you. :)
1. <Making the cookie cutter> Print a monochrome photo of your choice.
2. Stick the photo on a clear plastic sheet (like a clear file) and cut on the boundary between the black part and the white part as tracing the boundary. (Now you finish making the cutter!)
3. <Making the cookie dough> Make the dough of cocoa for the black part and plain for the white part.
4. Roll the dough into 5mm thick and let it sit in the fridge for about 1h.
5. Put the cookie cutter for the white on the rolled PLAIN dough and cut it out with the toothpick along the cutter. Do the same way for the black.
6. Fix the black and the white like solving a puzzle.
7. Bake it in the oven. Done! ;)